| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wynyard, Sk in July is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.1 °C (75.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in July is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 15:31 long and the longest day is 16:36 long with an average length of 16:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Wynyard, Sk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Wynyard, Sk, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Wynyard, Sk:
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) N
- Prince Albert, Sk, Canada - 189.3 kms (117.7 miles) NNW
- North Battleford, Sk, Canada - 297.1 kms (184.6 miles) WNW
- Scott, Sk, Canada - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) WNW
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada - 178 kms (110.6 miles) WNW
- Regina (Cda), Sk, Canada - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) SSW
- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada - 151.8 kms (94.3 miles) SSW
- Moose Jaw, Sk, Canada - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SSW
- Swift Current (Cda), Sk, Canada - 301 kms (187.1 miles) WSW
- Swift Current (A), Sk, Canada - 294.2 kms (182.8 miles) WSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 368.1 kms (228.7 miles) NNE
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 321.1 kms (199.5 miles) NE
- Yorkton, Sk, Canada - 132.2 kms (82.1 miles) ESE
- Princeton, Bc, Canada - 132.4 kms (82.3 miles) ESE
- Dauphin, Manitoba, Canada - 297 kms (184.6 miles) ESE
- Broadview, Sk, Canada - 192.7 kms (119.8 miles) SE
- Brandon, Mb, Canada - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) ESE
- Estevan, Sk, Canada - 296.7 kms (184.3 miles) SSE
- Williston, North Dakota, Usa - 400.5 kms (248.9 miles) S